Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

What's your favorite type of trails?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cool: I was wondering what everyones preference is for certain trails. I like the more difficult stuff and manmade stuff.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
To me the poll options are a bit of the wall and don't come across as a serious question/poll, could just be me no offence ment,
I like natural single track, with techy bits and long flowing trails in between and some nice climbs that include techy bits to challenge me and awsome views to stop and look at, while I get my lungs back in :)
not sure where this would fit in your poll, cheers

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've discovered some "urban" mountain biking terrain if you wanna call it that. It's a bank that has some up hill climbs or descent.

Any type of terrain is welcome and not just limited to the poll. It was just a question for the masses.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So I guess the Butt puckering edge of a cliff single trail won the award. Thanks for voting in my poll.

·
Registered
109 Posts
jeffus said:
I like natural single track, with techy bits and long flowing trails in between and some nice climbs that include techy bits to challenge me and awsome views to stop and look at, while I get my lungs back in :)
not sure where this would fit in your poll, cheers
Ditto.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.