Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
The Most Interesting Man
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MTBR is a mountain bike website. But in the past couple of months I have seen stuff that has nothing to do with biking! I LOVE IT!! :D Sadly i havent laughed so hard in my life until ive seen some stuff on here. Its great!:thumbsup:

post some old stuff that is funny and bring back the laughs!

·
The Most Interesting Man
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That was freakin hilarious, I couldnt tell if the guy was serious or not! haha
And jrock...that thread is just f'ed up :thumbsup:

I read a thread awhile back about somethin called courage wolf? That might have been the funniest I had ever seen.:p

·
The Most Interesting Man
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats either a chex mix, a mini waffle, or a retarded honey comb.

For some odd reason, I have a feeling this thread might spin completely out of control. GAME ON:cornut:

·
Banned
1,111 Posts
Too bad the mods got rid of Chipped Beef Duke. That was epic in all shapes and sizes.

·
SamuraiBunnyGuy
2,587 Posts
tannerdrummer said:
Thats either a chex mix, a mini waffle, or a retarded honey comb.

For some odd reason, I have a feeling this thread might spin completely out of control. GAME ON:cornut:
that bunny's name was oolong.. i used to visit his website daily for new pics.. i cried when he died in 2003...

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
JrockFeltaz said:
Wow, thanks for the memories, and awesome job tracking this thing down. God I had fun that day. If only you knew the back story (maybe you do), but DJ Jumper (whose new screen name is General Havoc...get it? He causes Havoc on the trail) is a complete tool. I'm sure he'll go running to Paul demanding I be banned, or whatever for calling him a tool. But I mean it in the most endearing way imaginable.

(P.S. Anybody who takes me seriously needs to have more sex, drink more beer, ride more, or whatever. 99 percent of the **** that comes out of my mouth is pure sarcasm.)

·
Banned
1,748 Posts
skinny-tire said:
Wow, thanks for the memories, and awesome job tracking this thing down. God I had fun that day. If only you knew the back story (maybe you do), but DJ Jumper (whose new screen name is General Havoc...get it? He causes Havoc on the trail) is a complete tool. I'm sure he'll go running to Paul demanding I be banned, or whatever for calling him a tool. But I mean it in the most endearing way imaginable.

(P.S. Anybody who takes me seriously needs to have more sex, drink more beer, ride more, or whatever. 99 percent of the **** that comes out of my mouth is pure sarcasm.)
I was just a lurker back then, but I am aware of the backstory. Good times!!! If only I could find the .butthurtfaster. Spring fling meltdown..But I'm sure he deleted it all on his return to romper room.

·
parenting for gnarness
6,251 Posts
skinny-tire said:
Wow, thanks for the memories, and awesome job tracking this thing down.
wow I thought you were talking about Skinny whining about the weather, which is not hard at all to find - every other one of his posts is like that. He whines about the weather here, on FB, in email, on Ultimate message boards...now he has the entire blogosphere and a year to post about how chilly 24OP '11 will be.:ciappa:

·
The Most Interesting Man
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Skinny tire.....i dont know you, but you won that thread by far! Sarcasm is always the best way to settle an argument. Thanks for the laugh!:p

I am so glad i started this thread. As some of you may know, im young, and have only been on mtbr for some months. Reading some of this old school stuff is freakin hilarious!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.