Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
you know cc...after the last link you provided on this forum...which gave me a crab's view of two people bumping uglies...:eekster: i have to say, i was more than a little scared of looking at these links...

but these were really funny! :lol: and like RD said...i'm suddenly very happy with my IQ and level of common sense! :D thanks dude!!! :thumbsup:

and TA...i resent the below comment:

trailadvent said:
Leave it to Dir te Har e It shell con cock something:D
but if you want to start something...i say...bring it on kiwi! me and my smileys are ready for battle! :D

·
long standing member
3,099 Posts
Phun con phonix

trailadvent said:
It took me about 90 seconds of concentrated effort to sound this out, my thought process went something like this:

"Dir te Har e It" - hmmm, what's with the short non-sensical words and the vowel 'e' by itself. Not English, maybe that's German? Let's come back to that.

"shell con cock" - let's see...shell, as it seashell? No...how about con cock? Con means "with" in spanish. So "with cock"? Maybe, probably not though. Let's go back to that.

Dir te, dir te...OH, DIRTY! I see it now - DIRTY HARRIET!! Yeah!!

Ok, what about "shell con cock something"? Shell with cock? No. With cock something? No. Con cock something...con cock something...OH, CONCOCT SOMETHING! SHE'LL CONCOCT SOMETHING! Yeah!! I got it!!

"Leave it to Dirty Harriet, she'll concoct something."

Whew, that was tough. My second grade reading teacher would be proud.

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
PCinSC said:
It took me about 90 seconds of concentrated effort to sound this out, my thought process went something like this:

"Dir te Har e It" - hmmm, what's with the short non-sensical words and the vowel 'e' by itself. Not English, maybe that's German? Let's come back to that.

"shell con cock" - let's see...shell, as it seashell? No...how about con cock? Con means "with" in spanish. So "with cock"? Maybe, probably not though. Let's go back to that.

Ok, what about "shell con cock something"? Shell with cock? No. With cock something? No. Con cock something...con cock something...OH, CONCOCT SOMETHING! SHE'LL CONCOCT SOMETHING! Yeah!! I got it!!

:lol::lol::lol:

dude...what you have there is a special gift! :thumbsup: you should be in "hooked on phonics" commercials! :D

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts

:lol::incazzato::lol::incazzato::lol::incazzato:

Clasik PCnC u had me wetin myself on tat, beautiful:D

·
Banned
4,278 Posts
trailadvent said:

Wicked stuff CC:thumbsup:

:D:D:D:D
Do I have to read that with a Scottish accent or something?

PCinSC said:

I teach third grade--you would not believe some of the mispellings I get for the word "can't" :)

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
cactuscorn said:
you should see some of the stuff i didnt link. these were frome a page i found candycorn had left up when i got home.
yeah...nice...first you find all kinds of smut on the internet and then you blame it on poor candycorn!:eek::skep: that's really bad form dude! :nono: we already all know you're a dirty old man...so just own it! :D

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
not my fault yer a day late and a dollar short kos.

and harry, the smut i find in the net i keep to myself. this soft core crap you speak of is just to give you a topic and some incentive.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.