Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me? im still a noob but I find myself drooling over the santacruz blur 4x
Id love to be able ot get it, but the 3kUSD pricetag is what holds me back..

realistically I cant even afford a 1k bike right now :(

what would you kill for?

·
Old man on a bike
12,395 Posts
Sometimes it makes sense to look at a frameset rather than a complete bike if you have sufficient components off your old bike that will fit on the new one...otherwise save up and get what you want. The Blur LT piques my imagination right now, but as far as dream bikes I pretty much already have them, so if anything I'd like to maybe try the Moots Cinco as well as the LT Blur....

·
Village Dirtbag
2,284 Posts
My Blur. I've had it for almost 2 years and still love it! I guess the LT would be an upgrade, but it isn't worth changing until I wear out this bike. It would be a little heavier and slower handling anyway.

·
Drinker w/ Riding Problem
5,326 Posts
Kill Kill Kill

toyota kawasaki said:
what would you kill for?
I still love my Id. but.....it's only a matter of time time my fatass breaks it.

well i wouldn't KILL for it... But the next purchase is gonna a be either a Banshee Scirocco or an Evil D.O.C. been singlespeedin' alot lately and it's time to cannibalize the Fisher and get a good Hardcore Trail Bike Hardtail SS. taking donations (give till it hurts!)

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
My Blur is my dream bike, but that doesn't mean I don't lust for a Ti Racer X.

It's possible my bike is aware of my lustful thoughts, as the shifting has been acting up big-time lately :(

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
toyota kawasaki said:

what would you kill for?
I'm still waiting to finish the build on my Feugo. Mmmm tasty. So there isn't actually that much on the kill for list.

I've got most of what I really want, but it's take several years. An Interloc steel hardail. (Any really good hardtail would have worked), A Ventana El Feugo (It was between an El Feugo, or Titus Racer X).

I'd really like to try a Ti bike, and a cyclocross bike, but that's about it.

JmZ

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
toyota kawasaki said:

what would you kill for?
I dont really want anything better than my Rocky Mountain Instinct at this moment. Still need to change a few parts on my bike, but this will be done after a couple pay checks this summer ;)

Ming

·
you go ahead
709 Posts
Bikinfoolferlife said:
Sometimes it makes sense to look at a frameset rather than a complete bike if you have sufficient components off your old bike that will fit on the new one...otherwise save up and get what you want. The Blur LT piques my imagination right now, but as far as dream bikes I pretty much already have them, so if anything I'd like to maybe try the Moots Cinco as well as the LT Blur....
aaaah moots cinco :D

I've been staring at that bike for hours in the latest issue of Mountain Biking.

Greatest looking bike I've ever seen. 4k? Nevermind :rolleyes:

My dream bike at the moment is the one I own :D (NRS2) If not that, then if would be the Turner Flux.

·
I ride a Swarf
1,314 Posts
Ellsworth Truth or Id....haven't decied what would be best fro me...probably the Truth.

It would be fitted with a Pace RC 36 or RC38 Stealth....all black with some red detailing components.

If it was the Id I'd use a Pace RC41 XCAM...mmmm

Stu

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well, I would like my 05 Kona Shred thats been on order for 3 weeks, been dreaming about that alot.
But I guess right now my real "dream" bike would be an 05 Kona Stinky Supreme.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.