Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought id try a geek quiz for my first posts.

What is incorrectly installed in the photo. It is clearly visible.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope. I put the QR's on the non drive side. The rear skewer is a bolt on one, so I dont have to worry about the lever, and its easier to use an allen and pliers to torque it down. Didnt see that one though. Good eye.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that one was too easy i guess. i had the pedals torn down to fix a loose bearing and replace the bushings. I got the platforms mixed up and put them back together on the wrong shaft.
D'oh.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats what you need to grab it with a cable tool. Also, those dropouts are 1/4 inch thick pig iron. They wont break.
Rear skewer is bolt on. no lever.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My origional drop bars on the bike can be seen near the GT frame on the entertainment center in this one. Didnt last too long.

Attachments

·
rbtm member
888 Posts
cooper5 said:
thought id try a geek quiz for my first posts.

What is incorrectly installed in the photo. It is clearly visible.
It looks like you cross threaded the valve stem cap on the front wheel. Shame on you!

·
Banned
6,057 Posts
PAmtbiker said:
Front Quick release is on the wrong side
Not according to Salsa. Unless they intentionally designed their skewer levers so the logo would read upside-down when positioned correctly.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not a negative rise. Thompson put on upside down for trail riding. Better position for me for both riding and stunts till I get a lower riser bar.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts