Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I'm SUCH a square....
1,983 Posts
The bottle opener I can clearly see, but the jagged part looks more to me like something to keep somebody else from grabbing the last beer outta the cooler -- JAB! YOW! I TOLD you that one's MINE!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bigpedaler said:
The bottle opener I can clearly see, but the jagged part looks more to me like something to keep somebody else from grabbing the last beer outta the cooler -- JAB! YOW! I TOLD you that one's MINE!
Since I don't surf I will go with that!

·
A Enigma wrapped in Bacon
83 Posts
there should be a bungee cord inside one of your pockets that loops through the small hole so you don't lose it. the large hole is a bottle opener, and the jagged side is to rough up the wax on your surfboard for better grip for your feets.

·
Bandolero
2,438 Posts
Milk

mb2boost said:
Stupid question here, but was is this? What does each feature do? It came with my Fox board shorts.
That, mb2boost is the latest in portable trail maintenance tools, the Fox Mini-McLeod.

The flat side is a grader, for fine tuning berms.

The smaller edged piece is for digging.

The metal piece in the center is a hand planer, used to flatten the tops of log rides.

The serrated edge, of course, is used for combing debris off of the trail.

When you want tight singletrack, it is the ultimate tool for trail building.

·
I Have Cookies
2,644 Posts
notaknob said:
That, mb2boost is the latest in portable trail maintenance tools, the Fox Mini-McLeod.

The flat side is a grader, for fine tuning berms.

The smaller edged piece is for digging.

The metal piece in the center is a hand planer, used to flatten the tops of log rides.

The serrated edge, of course, is used for combing debris off of the trail.

When you want tight singletrack, it is the ultimate tool for trail building.
LOL!

·
im4Gsus
2,203 Posts
serrated edges are a must for desert riders: it's a comb for removing jumping cholla balls and other cactii imbedded needles. :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.