Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Bike Hustler
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you think? atributes would include grippy on wet rock faces & wood ladders, etc.

looking at replacing the kenda kinetics (2.35 stick-e's) I have on right now, but I actually like them quite a bit. anybody suggest somthing else maybe using these as a point of reference?

·
Chillin the Most
4,025 Posts
From what I've read and heard the Mich Comp 32 (2.8) tire is pretty [email protected] popular on the shore for a front tire. Haven't heard much a preference for the rear. Personally, depending on the conditions I would look at the Kenda Blue Groove or Nevegal.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Michy 2.8

The Michy 2.8 is the current favourite for nasty conditions. That's what I run in the "wet season" but the soft rubber gets chewed pretty fast in summer. Just got a Kenda Nevegal 2.5 back tire, will see how it works up at Whistler this weekend (should be pretty wet); it has been getting good reviews.

The Gazzy is good for going slow on wet wood, but the knobs fold over on high speed corners. I've got a 26x3.0 (near new), 24x3.0 (half worn), and 24x2.6 (1/4 worn) you could have for cheeep, as I don't use them any more.

·
a'buh?
635 Posts
from reviews and very limited personal experience, I'd say Nevegal 2.5 rear and Blue Groove 2.5 front

1 - 7 of 7 Posts