Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or do the x221's feel flexy and wiggly ? Or maybe it's the tires ;running pythons on Crossmax and Seracs on x221's, oh our trail is hard packed now. I have heard some riders complain about the Crossmax being flexy, but in my experiencethey seem pretty stiff. i weigh 255 lbs. by the way and very strong strength wise that is .

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
use Crossmax enduro disc

Fast Black said:
Is it me or do the x221's feel flexy and wiggly ? Or maybe it's the tires ;running pythons on Crossmax and Seracs on x221's, oh our trail is hard packed now. I have heard some riders complain about the Crossmax being flexy, but in my experiencethey seem pretty stiff. i weigh 255 lbs. by the way and very strong strength wise that is .
The x221 is indeed weaker than the crossmax. The only time crossmax seem flexy if you do stunts on it. It is intended for XC ride. You can choose Crossmax SL enduro disc which is intended for heavier rider. The crossmax SL disc wheelset is regular weight riders. Your weight is beyond the 200lb range thus I recommend the Crossmax SL enduro disc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.