Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man..chilly!! at this time, usually i'm sleeping in shorts. on top of the sheets.

now its downright chilly.

and now there is chatter about RAIN?!

i have a project near jenner CA that is about to get rained out..hahaha.

·
NedwannaB
12,792 Posts
man..chilly!! at this time, usually i'm sleeping in shorts. on top of the sheets.

now its downright chilly.

and now there is chatter about RAIN?!

i have a project near jenner CA that is about to get rained out..hahaha.
Hampering your project aside, should get some dust settled on some unusually dusty trails this time of year. But in our detriment more hydrating for the bull thistle growth! Yikes....

Btw what type of project out in coastal West county?

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Looking like HERO DIRT for the CCCX Toro Park Enduro this weekend.

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Reactions: kattrap

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hampering your project aside, should get some dust settled on some unusually dusty trails this time of year. But in our detriment more hydrating for the bull thistle growth! Yikes....

Btw what type of project out in coastal West county?
ironically..no..Coincidentally! slide repair from the last big rain event. :) just north of Jenner. you'll know it if you go up there. we are at 1-way traffic control. drivers up there are angels. very polite and aware. we are hurrying best we can.

·
loopy counter
872 Posts
Sierra Creeks are going full tilt right now. Looks like mostly rain and that is going to melt more snow. But there will be fresh snow overnight if this goes as predicted.

This should be interesting to watch.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
i would agree. but rain hampers my projects and that is a bummer.
True. I did my part to ensure it will rain. I washed my truck tonight. In my own right -it needed it. It was attacked today by birds sitting in a tree. So not to let it sit and stain, I gave it a rinse, used a soft brush and no soap.

I also mowed the lawn and did a little weeding before it gets wet -guess we'll see just how much rain actually falls though.

Plus side -a couple more spring days of dustless riding. :)
Bring on one day of hero dirt!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.