Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hypothetical situation. These three snowstorms are the beginning of the next Ice Age in Colorado. This is the pattern we can expect for the next 100 years, all year long, throughout the state. What would you do?

A. Would you quit biking, sell your gear and stay in Colorado, learning to nordic ski and other such sliding sports? Money from bikes goes towards skis, wax and lots of cheese, meat and wine.

B. Would you move away to warmer climes where you can actually ride on a dirt surface, leaving behind Colorado and all this snow?

C. Would you adapt your riding to become a snow singletrack monster (the Pugsley effect) knowing that a bike will never be as effective as skis in deep stuff?

D. A combination of A & B

E. Something I didn't think of

·
i love lamp
31 Posts
Pluto Pilot said:
Hypothetical situation. These three snowstorms are the beginning of the next Ice Age in Colorado. This is the pattern we can expect for the next 100 years, all year long, throughout the state. What would you do?

A. Would you quit biking, sell your gear and stay in Colorado, learning to nordic ski and other such sliding sports? Money from bikes goes towards skis, wax and lots of cheese, meat and wine.

B. Would you move away to warmer climes where you can actually ride on a dirt surface, leaving behind Colorado and all this snow?

C. Would you adapt your riding to become a snow singletrack monster (the Pugsley effect) knowing that a bike will never be as effective as skis in deep stuff?

E:

·
Banned
3,883 Posts
Pluto Pilot said:

E. Go back to NJ and inhale the natural gas (read the news from yesterday in NYC) until I was asphyxiated.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Pluto Pilot said:

Hey Chicken Little, calm down

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Pluto Pilot said:

E. Sell all my worldly possesions and spend the money on Tequila.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.