Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what happened to "The Roadside Tour" that was on OLN from 5-7pm (eastern)?

Sorry if this has already been asked, but the search feature isn't working, and I keep getting an "error on page" when I hit the search button.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Don't know, but I'm glad I haven't seen them. Nothing worse than loud mouthed, foolish acting men on national t.v. Don't know about you, but I don't need a bunch of dudes proving how tacky Americans can be. A no class act if I ever saw one.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fred³ said:
Don't know, but I'm glad I haven't seen them. Nothing worse than loud mouthed, foolish acting men on national t.v. Don't know about you, but I don't need a bunch of dudes proving how tacky Americans can be. A no class act if I ever saw one.
Yeah, I had been watching it out of morbid curiosity (watching the train wreck), and was wondering if maybe they got deported, thrown in jail, beat up by angry Basque's, etc., or possibly the incident where they trashed their rental RV sent them packing. However, I did enjoy Kirsten (mmmmm, Kirsten....in my best Beavis and Butthead impression :rolleyes: ) and Hans Rey's segments.

·
"Mr. Britannica"
1,818 Posts
JohnnyTooBad said:
Anyone know what happened to "The Roadside Tour" that was on OLN from 5-7pm (eastern)?

The were prob the ones that painted "RIP THEIR BALLS OFF LANCE" on the road up L'Alpe D'Huez and got tossed in jail..... good riddance I say.

·
Registered
43 Posts
one more

roadiegonebad said:
The were prob the ones that painted "RIP THEIR BALLS OFF LANCE" on the road up L'Alpe D'Huez and got tossed in jail..... good riddance I say.
I don't know what happened to them but I'll cast my vote against them too. The only good thing about the "cutters" being on TV was that they created a perfect window to ride a few hours before the actual race re-aired.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts