Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Its going to be very amusing when we cant blame TrailAdvents medication......

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
ScottW said:
I'm just waiting till things get slow to post about the 2009 Turners using a URT rear end. Should be sweet.
sorry. dt and i had that convo via email. i was rollin all day as his letters poped up. long travel urt is the wave of the future!

·
Baked Alaskan
1,810 Posts
For old-time sake how about another Horst vs. TNT debate? Or maybe a "Why spend more on a Turner when you can get a Kona for less." It has been kinda quiet since the "Turners are overpriced" thread though, anyone know where Crazy Fred is? :D

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
45,701 Posts
AK Chris said:
For old-time sake how about another Horst vs. TNT debate? Or maybe a "Why spend more on a Turner when you can get a Kona for less." It has been kinda quiet since the "Turners are overpriced" thread though, anyone know where Crazy Fred is? :D
anyone know where Crazy Fred is? :thumbsup: a come back is in order.

·
Large member
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
All good points, but that doesn't explain the sad demise of the fairtale-based under bridge dwelling shenanigans-causers. Where does one advertise for one?

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Tidybeard said:
All good points, but that doesn't explain the sad demise of the fairtale-based under bridge dwelling shenanigans-causers. Where does one advertise for one?
You obviously aren't reading the right posts, there's more than enough mojo eaters and trolls around, dude you need to refresh your kool aid your mojo levels are low:confused:

·
Large member
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
For no reason at all, here are some quite interesting pictures.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.