Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That dude had every bike and sweet part ever made. He was all over the place last year and has now dropped out.
Where are you bling meister?

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
SCUBAPRO said:
Once you're in you can never get out :eek:
Just then my mind went back in time and heard an old tune by the Eagles, "welcome to the hotel california":thumbsup:

Re-mix "welcome to the hotel tuner-nation"

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
He's still around altough we have not ridden together for about 5 weeks. The 6.6 and the Uzzi before that are long gone. The RFX is back and blinged to the max. His Demo 8 is even up for sale now - I heard a Highline rumor.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
SSINGA said:
He's still around altough we have not ridden together for about 5 weeks. The 6.6 and the Uzzi before that are long gone. The RFX is back and blinged to the max. His Demo 8 is even up for sale now - I heard a Highline rumor.:thumbsup:
You forgot the Moorewood:p

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
SSINGA said:
lol that 's funny...you talk about him like he's addicted to something bad and you are safely keeping your distance.

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
esquire said:
That was "just an experiment...." :D

Ashley, come back dear buddy, we miss you. Sell the RFX and get something else, my Appling file is getting dusty... or, just buy a new RFX with one of the pretty new colors.
:thumbsup:
It won't be long...just be patient.

The RFX is getting the kiss of death (it's getting a new powdercoat) and that has always re****ed in the immediate sale of any frame in the past. :skep:

·
aka...appBLING72
1,036 Posts
Ok I'm out of retirement. :thumbsup: But, I have been very busy, so I haven't had a lot of extra time to surf the forums, much less ride. Esquire, no fears, I'll be calling ya soon. I need a few things. As for the stable, The demo 8, and the RFX are the two bikes I'm riding, and I love them both. They both have CCDB's on them with Ti, and as SSINGA stated, they are blinged, thusly, appBling. There are pics of my Demo 8 here:

Demo 8 pics

RFX pics coming soon, since it isn't out of paint yet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.