Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
The dude busted himself up pretty bad is the word

I was having this exact conversation with Randy Spangler this spring when he was here building jump lines at our cycling park. He stated that Super T had cummulative injuries from going so huge so often that he was in pretty bad shape. Knees, ankles, all kinds of issues. Said he was going around on a cane at Interbike last fall. Theory was that he stopped being as young and flexy and crashes were catching up with him.
Hopefully he heals and gets back at it. I loved watching that guy ride. Get healthy Super T.

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Mike Kinrade has just been signed to Transition, if they sign Tyler to they would have a killer team, with many manafactures dropping big mtn riders, I reckon it wil only help establish Transition even more!

Hope Tyler gets well soon its a pity the big mountian comps have dried up, hard to find locations where access isn't an issue & Red Bull sorta became too successful in some ways!

·
Mi vida es bueno
604 Posts
aenema said:
Theory was that he stopped being as young and flexy and crashes were catching up with him.
Hopefully he heals and gets back at it. I loved watching that guy ride. Get healthy Super T.
That sucks! Injuries that keep you from riding are the worst.

Healing vibes to Super T. That guy takes it BIG.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
the bike brewery site says he rides a TBC blindside now.. hopefully he gets and invite to ride at rampage in '08. I'd imagine he'd be contacted ... esp since he won.

Sounds like Kinrade will be at Rampage from the looks of the PB interview. It'll be cool to see more TBC's in more big time events. Hopefully Super will join Kinrade out there.

·
Freeriding Feline
2,548 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for the links. I've been wondering where he went also, with all the new movies coming out and not seeing him.
I knew he had suffered some injuries, last one I thought was while filming Stund.
Fell in love w/ his style in Kranked 5.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.