Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

I am going to get a frame painted and am trying to coordinate the frame color with the component colors, which, as much as possible will be gold.

Any thoughts on what colors, shades, etc. go naturally with gold? Any of you with gold components have pics of your bikes?

Thanks

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm currently building an all-black Leviathan with mostly gold hardware (so far a gold CK headset, gold I-9 hubs and spokes with black arch rims, gold kmc chain). It looks amazing so far and I will try to post pics when I finish it tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
anything metalic in color. Pick a color of your choice & get that glossy finish that will match that shiny gold. Gold looks great with any color, just think about the lady w/ the gold on & what color she wears w/ it. The answer is any color. Pick your favorite color and get it in a very shiny finish.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Nice bike

Silentfoe said:
Mine is brown w/gold and I've read where others have used brown and/or rootbeer.

Heres a pic.

Gold headset, bb, hubs. Will be doing a gold seatpost clamp as soon as I can order one.
Is it me or the DW rear is not couch picture friendly?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.