Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
me has about a whole no idea what the hell that thing is...its single pivot but thats all its saying to me...

maby itll be more inclined to talk to other ppl and reveal its ideantity...

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
hmmmm, if u look closely, that asian writing actually spells out dirty habit,
Edit: ok nevermind, it says that on the swinger arm too

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
It's probably a taiwanese catalog bike with the companies name that sells them on it. No big deal. And so yeah, it may very well be the same frame that weyless uses. That's a lot of work to powdercoat a stolen frame that well.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm Pretty sure it is a Haro the goofy downtube connection to the bottom bracket looks like my friends. I never did like that bike the pivot always felt sloppy/flexy to me straight out of the bike shop.

·
Pro Crastinator
11,954 Posts
acdh said:
I'm Pretty sure it is a Haro the goofy downtube connection to the bottom bracket looks like my friends. I never did like that bike the pivot always felt sloppy/flexy to me straight out of the bike shop.
the swingarm looks much beefier than the haro. haro also uses the integrated headset.......

·
Pro Crastinator
11,954 Posts
acdh said:
I found the year and everything it's a 01 Haro Extreme. The chainstays are called D-stabilizers I remeber because they are the same ones that are on my SR 3.0 BMX bike. Here's a picture I found.
the shock mounts on the front triangle are not the same, but all else appears to be....

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the help guys, by the time u had came up with that i was well on the way to finding what it was, haro extreme 01. I think the mounts have been modifies to have a bigger shock. Dirtyhabbit is a UK clothing brand. and BTW bullits arn't the only single pivots. There is also Orange, Marin. etc

·
Registered
4 Posts
acdh said:
I found the year and everything it's a 01 Haro Extreme. The chainstays are called D-stabilizers I remeber because they are the same ones that are on my SR 3.0 BMX bike. Here's a picture I found.
Could be haro or santa cruz or weyless or it was just out of the same taiwanese catalog.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.