Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
undefined

My current bike is a 2004 model Jamis XLT 2.0 with a few upgrades ( in my profile ), i love it but it is starting to take a bit of abuse. I mainly do Freeride , but still ride around checking out new trails, hooning single track- also i am 6'3" tall and 105kg.

Lately i have been pushing my boundrys overcoming the "Fear Factor" that i had. i have been dropping off up to 6ft ledges , jumping tabletops at local jump park , to clearing sets of stairs near commercial builings ( city ) and have been having some big stacks ( big one last yesterday ) along the way. I don't want to use dual crown forks , So i think i need a bike with 5 - 7 inch's of travel . Anyone riding an awesome bike simialr to my description ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Used Bullit great option

Adventures_more said:
undefined

My current bike is a 2004 model Jamis XLT 2.0 with a few upgrades ( in my profile ), i love it but it is starting to take a bit of abuse. I mainly do Freeride , but still ride around checking out new trails, hooning single track- also i am 6'3" tall and 105kg.

Lately i have been pushing my boundrys overcoming the "Fear Factor" that i had. i have been dropping off up to 6ft ledges , jumping tabletops at local jump park , to clearing sets of stairs near commercial builings ( city ) and have been having some big stacks ( big one last yesterday ) along the way. I don't want to use dual crown forks , So i think i need a bike with 5 - 7 inch's of travel . Anyone riding an awesome bike simialr to my description ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I hear you....I have a Bullit that is used for all type of riding. I have a great single crown fork that serves any purpose that I could certainly ever address. Frankly, I also can use this bike for long fire road climbs or anything else you would use a XC bike for so it can easily be an all around bike in my opinion WHILE ALSO being there when you need it for freeriding of course.

Bullit have an incredible track record and used bikes can be had at great deals so I would check out both ebay and mtbr classifieds.

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts