Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I wish I had...
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my 05 888 doesn't have much more life in it so I looking for a new fork. I have liked my 888vf but I could of had something better, just didn't have the money. Now I am saving for something new:thumbsup: . I am looking towards the 888rc2x/rc2x wc, and fox 40 rc/rc2. I really don't like the boxxer for some reason. Do any of you have experience with any of these forks. I am short(5'2-3) riding a small demo 9(with the right sag it actually fits perfect) and weigh 110lbs.
I do downhill, freeride, and some dirt jumping(not really much tricks). Please don't tell me I should look at the 66,totem, or any other single crown fork.(I have tried them and didn't like them) Thanks for any recommendations. I am also looking at some new brakes. Maybe the avid codes, or some hopes?

·
I wish I had...
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I could but I am probably going to sell it soon. I would if I really liked the fork, but I don't really like it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.