Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What other things do you ride besides bikes? Just a little curious to see if anyone else does anything except ride bikes. Personaly, I ride and xc bike, a dj bike, and will be purchasing a 20 in the not too distant future. I also skate, ride a long board, break out the blades every now and then at the park, run twice a week, and surf and bodyboard when I'm with the family back in Nor-Cal. Never been snowboarding on a real mountain before... Well it pretty self explanatory, what else gets you stoked???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
I have a longboard but I've never been that good with skateboards and mostly just use it when I would otherwise walk (walking is so slow and I'm impatient). I used to rollerblade TONS when I was about 14 but haven't in forever. I also have my around town bike which is a rigid 29er with some fat slicks and a big front cargo rack.

I really wanna go snowboarding sometime but haven't gotten around to it yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Longboards, snowboards, Jeeps, my wife, in addition to BMX, MTB, Fixie. I would love to get into Kite Boarding, that looks amazing, and motocross and street bikes (hopefully in the near future).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah longboarding is definitely a good time. Nothing like dawn patrol at a 10 level parking garage...I think enduro racing on a mx bike would be awesome too. A little on the exspensive side though
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
I'm terrible with anything like skateboards, snowboards, roller blades etc. All I was ever decent at was bikes. Raced karts for a while but too expensive so it's just the DJ bike for me. Might be buying a 125cc dirt bike next year (fingers crossed)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
ok well for me 30% of my time goes to Mountain biking and DH riding the other 70% of my time would be spending 9 months out of the year up in cooke city Mt. snowmobiling, i went out on july 2nd and it kicked major ass.


p.s who says we dont get *****? lol:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
503 Posts
race motocross
and i snowboard when the snow falls.
im also very into videography. i love editing videos. and im getting quite good at it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
i am getting into urban, dh, i use to skate, i love my 1985 toyota mr2, bmx very little, this may sound funny but for some reason i had like a month and a half were all i did was scooter and do **** on a scooter lol.
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top