Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Legend
1,287 Posts
Maybe Cove? Norco? I am thinking Brodie is overseas.

Devinci frames should be manufactured in house, they champion their manufacturing facility for frames ... plus the Wilson looks bomb and has a great name. But, it's in Quebec, so TECHNICALLY it is still Canadian ... but you can make your own judgements.

·
Doesntplaywellwithmorons!
10,939 Posts
Answer.... devinci...MAYBE. Norco and Cove have always been off-shore.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm fairly certain Devinci's are,I believe they have done some work for Evil bikes and Sinister as well(probably others too).Urie Dog makes a fr/dh hardtail,pretty sure in Canada.Norco,Cove,and Brodie are off shore,as D8 stated.I heard Paul Brodie still makes frames by hand,but xc and rare.

·
Registered
9,598 Posts
Appalache couldn't make a go of it so scratch them off and I don't think Xprezo has come out with a DH frame yet and I'm not sure if they plan to or not either.

You might be able to ask the boys at Dobermann to do a one off for you though.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Coves are made in BC by Yess.

I heard somewhere that they had gone offshore for the sanchez (little dj frame) but all others were handmade in BC or in the case of the hummer, the US.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Wolfboy said:
Coves are made in BC by Yess.

I heard somewhere that they had gone offshore for the sanchez (little dj frame) but all others were handmade in BC or in the case of the hummer, the US.
Thanks for your input I was confused as they clearly stand as a truly Canadian company in my mind.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Glad I was wrong about where Cove bikes are made.Maybe I was thinking about Banshee.All are great companies who do what they have to in order to survive/compete.I guess I'll have to add a Cove to the "mostly" Canadian bikes I own.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.