Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
rollin
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In light of the holiday season, let's hear what type of goodies that jolly fat white guy is going to bring us all tomorrow...

I plan on seeing a new Trance X3 under my tree.....:D

Regards,
Chris

·
Registered
234 Posts
My wife ordered me a Giro Remedy full face, how do I know this? I know this because she left the JensonUSA order screen open on the computer screen. I'll still acted surprised when I open it.

I also got myself a 09 RS Lyrik 2-step the other day, sometimes good deals just can't be ignored.

·
Registered
29 Posts
i'm getting a manitou drake fork, bb7 front brake, pedals and a race face stem for my 98 moab 2. i hope to order a new wheelset for it today.

i love buying presents for myself. it's the only way i know for sure that i will get what i want. my original plan was to buy a parker from jenson but according to my wife it was not in the budget.

·
2006 Yeti AS-X
3,217 Posts
I got a Motorola CLIQ (TMobile) to replace my aging MDA. I originally asked for a new XC bike but we all see how that went. LOL.

·
Registered
20 Posts
bought myself slx cranks, dx-30 pedals, hg-93 chain, and a bunch of tools, lubes, grease etc, all fitted today cost me a load i aint rich and alot of the stuff here in the uk costs too much :(

·
Registered
196 Posts
no clue what i'm getting, but my wife made me drive her to bicycle warehouse this morning so she could get me a last min gift.
so i know i'm getting something bike related

·
No known cure
4,998 Posts
It wont be here for two weeks, but I have a Ventana El Ciclon with custom geometry and a custom color on the way, and my CCDB is out service.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Hopefully a years full of good health.
I'm looking forward to a nice honey baked ham on the table so that's plenty for me.
Santa never disappoints. :thumbsup:

·
Live 2 Ride
6,134 Posts
Nothing. Just another day.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
We haven't traded gifts yet, but my family doesn't always get me anything bike oriented except for gift cards and cash. That's not always a bad thing, so I can get what I want.

I have a lot of extended family so we don't do traditional gifts except for immediate family members. I do know I can expect an array of useful homemade items and tasty baked goods. There's some wrapped gifts in the refrigerator that might include jalapeno cheddar venison sausage. Yum.

·
Custom User Title
371 Posts
My GF got me new Continental MK Supersonics and a new bottle of sealant. :thumbsup: She is giving me something else too, but she won't tell me what. :confused:

From the cash I got from various sources I ordered myself a set of Hope Tech X2s with braided lines and floating rotors. :D
Oh yeah, and a Salsa seat collar. :p

Happy Holidays all! :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts