Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2348 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sow us some pics of your Rides ride. Mine is a 88Volvo 240DL SW. I paid $300 for it. Put a $500 bike rack on top, and put a $1000+ bike on top of that.

Attachments

·
Old man on a bike
12,384 Posts
While I can't contribute a pic of my ride (I don't think I ever have), that is the best looking $300 car I've ever seen...

·
Foreign Entity
275 Posts
My "ride's ride" is a 2004 Nissan Frontier crew cab, it's got a Yakima Beddy Jo in the bed which will happily hold two bikes.

Not my truck, but the same model and color (mine has a full size bed):

·
Registered
136 Posts
The "Short Bus" is one hell of a vehicle I must say.

I'd post a picture of my car but I don't have a digi at this time so I can put it in words for you all. 2005 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS. Yes it is not the WRX, the first comment that comes out of most people's mouths, but it does the trick. Let this be a warning to the Ricers...

·
Registered
48 Posts
jeep

i've got a jeep '97 jeep wrangler with a bike rake mounted on the spare. not alot of room to carry all your stuff, but hey, who cares? chicks dig it.

·
Registered
217 Posts
1996 Toyota 4Runner. The only thing that come even remotely close to getting used as hard as my bike does.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Shown here in river guide mode, but my first choice is the wife's minivan where the biking guys and bikes can all ride inside with great comfort and top 30 MPG at 70 MPH. Otherwise drift boat gets swapped for SportWorks hitch rack, and Yakima box gets moved east for a pair of bike mounts.

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Bikinfoolferlife said:
While I can't contribute a pic of my ride (I don't think I ever have), that is the best looking $300 car I've ever seen...
I'd say I have a pretty good looking $300 car. It just doesn't run yet.

However, the bikes ride on my >$300 Acura.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,688 Posts
Nice 4runner...

jacksonpt said:
1996 Toyota 4Runner. The only thing that come even remotely close to getting used as hard as my bike does.

lots of time and effort. I drive a 98..

·
Registered
736 Posts
The Chev Dog

This is my pride and joy, although, it might be on the chopping block soon :(

Attachments

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
1990 turbo. Approaching 252K. Can't get rid of this car. I've been wanting a newer Saab for a long time, but nothing goes wrong with this car. Orginal tranny, turbo, everything. Just routine maintenance. Drives very well, and carries everything I need.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
S-Works said:
I've been wanting a newer Saab for a long time,
No you don't! Your SAAB with 252k on it is 10 times the car that the new ones are (save the 9-2, only because its a Subaru) junk. The early 90's Saab's were the last of the good ones. Starting in 94 they went radically downhill thanks to GM. Keep your 900 or keep an eye out for a early 90's SPG.

·
suck it trebeK
418 Posts
teamdicky said:
here's mine.
yes yes! hold on to that beauty. :cool: :cool:

Currently I use an old '88 Buick Century Wagon. With the seats down I can throw 2-3 bikes laying down in the back all intact. Could add a roofrack and hitch in time if needed...
Currently looking for a ride with a little more 'zing' in it.

1 - 20 of 2348 Posts