Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Maaaaan
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tend to like the monochromatic schemes like the Black Ano Fury and Battery.
I like the two tone paint job on my 06 Classic, because it's kind of retro, but on the newer bikes I seem to prefer matched swingarm and frame.
I also tend to like bright colors. Bright whites, yellows, oranges, reds, electric blues etc.
The exception to the bright colors, is all blacked out bikes with shiny highlights.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I also prefer a matched swingarm and mainframe but don't tell that to my Bullit..:D
The bright colors are cool too as long as you don't go too far.
Anyone remember the fluorescent color fads on Freestyle BMX bikes in the mid 80's? :eek:

As for blacked out, I guess I kinda like that too.

·
Registered
257 Posts
i have a black S/S Rumble that i ride a lot now and just finished my San An rebuild also in black,but with red stem and bars. a bit of colour helps as all black can be too much some times?
also have a yellow/black MohoCXS so bright is also good.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm a huge fan of what ever no body else has. My Rumble is candy apple red and it looks like a hot rod. I love it and I've never seen another bike like it. What i have planned for my girls sin this winter will be the nastiest paint job ever.
Mike G.

·
Mountain Cyclist
320 Posts
There is only ONE custom color I personally would EVER paint my MC's and that's the candy apple of Mike's sexy beast...you will see it on my Moho STS in the coming months. (sorry Mike, you're gonna have to deal with the fact that someone else has it) :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.