Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come swing a pick in Draper for three hours. These guys did and they won swag. Yeah, that's a $200 Gravity Light crankset. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Homer's problem child
1,320 Posts
Trail building SOCKS!!!!!

I won socks, and last week a stem. I'm stoked. I need both. You can never have too many socks.

Thanks for donating all the gear, although I'm afraid you are spoiling us. But I'm OK with that. :thumbsup:

Thanks again, see you all next time.
B

P.S. Check yourselves for ticks. I found a couple looking for a nice warm spot to settle in, but they got evicted before they could set up camp.

·
Chumley for prez!
445 Posts
I am stoked on those gravity lites! I can testify that good things happen to those that dig. I was thinking I might end up with a pair of socks too, but cranks + beer is substantially better than socks+ beer (although I am sure that's cool too bortis). I will definitely be back next weekend, I think that trail is going to turn out great. It really seems well planned out and organized (two things I don't generally associate with mtn. biking). Thanks again for the swag...I really do appreciate it.
-n-

·
Homer's problem child
1,320 Posts
mr. welcorn said:
I was thinking I might end up with a pair of socks too, but cranks + beer is substantially better than socks+ beer (although I am sure that's cool too bortis).
Yeah, wooooooool that's just like your opinion man. I'm wearing the socks I won right now and I have the Gravity stem I won tied to a shoe lace around my neck as bling, my co-workers are all jealous and stuff. Are you wearing your cranks? I didn't think so. My prizes are way more useful. I can wash and wear them every day if I wanted, let's see your fancy cranks do that. :prft: :prft: :prft: :p

Those cranks are pretty slick though. :cool:

B

1 - 8 of 8 Posts