Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
for three!
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a weight weiner!
(cough)
anywho, i finally bit the bullet today and got a pretty good deal on some new kcnc brakes for my 08 stumpy hardtail.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320266776931&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=011

Was going to get avid ultimate levers and brakes, but found this good deal and since it was gonna be the same price anyway, i went for it. It's funny how the weight weenie syndrome can just sneak up on you. I already have a scale, weighed my stock bike at 25.00, put on a ec90 stem, sl riser handlebars, and some furious freds and am down to 23.54. Have a thomson masterpiece on order, and i'm eyeing some xtr cranks and wheels here in the next couple weeks. It's pretty awesome riding my bike, having a blast, getting better, lighter parts, weighing my bike, riding it some more, and having even more of a blast, and repeating the process. I think i'm in this for life.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.