Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
yetidude said:
Santa told me that he will bring my Brand new Kona Stinky as soon as I sell my Yeti ASX.
That old man is giving me conditions just like my wife.
I got a Brooks B17 in honey brown for my 29er and a set of Ortlieb panniers for my CrossCheck...Kids can be kewl when they grow up:thumbsup:

·
Is my rear tire flat?
858 Posts
Pearl Izumi

Cyclone waterproof, windproof with palm padding and snot cloth cold weather riding gloves. Also upgraded my memory card so on biking trips I'll never run out of picture space.

Tax return money may go to one of these bad boyz for the 29er cause I need a new rear wheel.....
http://www.sheldonbrown.com/harris/wheelsint.html

New! WE509 Shimano Alfine 8 with 700c Sun CR-18.
Hand Built by Harris Cyclery! $299.95
Shimano Alfine Premium 8 Speed internal gear hub, laced into Sun CR18 700c rim (Presta drilled) 32 DT Competition double-butted stainless steel spokes.
Hub comes with 19t sprocket and two sets of non-turn washers (blue/green) and (silver/white).

Silver hub. Satin finished silver rim

Note: a regular Nexus sprocket is supplied. Not the one with chainguide.

If your older steel frame has spacing narrower than 130 mm, it is not difficult to "cold set" or spring it to install one of these wheels. See: Sheldon Brown's Frame Spacing Article for detailed instructions.

LD822 Twist Grip Nexus 8 Speed Shifter with cable. Click button for pricing.

·
*Contents Under Pressure
352 Posts
i got a picture of a 2009 trek fuel ex 8... with a receipt stapled to it :D:D:D

·
Registered
270 Posts
new cables,a trek *vapor* helmet (its the cheap one) but fits better than the $90 one.a new bike comp (nice but never heard of brand *protoge'*). and we all got a family gift this year 32" lcd tv .a mp3 player. no new bike like i wanted but my wife and two boys had a good one :thumbsup:

·
Registered
114 Posts
I got:
Zinn and the Art of Mountain Bike Maintenance
Subscription to Dirt Rag (and an assortment of single issues of other mags)

For myself I picked up Lopes' book: Mastering Mountain Bike Skills, and I also became a member of IMBA.

w00t

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.