Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Swwwwweeeeeeeetttttttt bike.

I got Manifesto, NWD 6, downtube gaurd, and northshore lock on grips from my wife along with a few other things. I got myself a 06 Fly in custom Intense orange.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
I'm sure a bunch of you guys are getting some cool Christmas parts. What did you get?

Here's my Christmas preseant to myself that I picked up today. Brand new 2005 Honda CRF 250r, that was on sale for $1000 cheaper than the '06, which is almost identical except the twin pipes. No kids or girlfriend, what was I supposed to do for Christmas?

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
well i got myself an 05foes fly, and then my folks got a new mrp system three guide, hozfellor bar stem combo, some clothes and shoes and good stuff like that, and hopefully troylee jersey and pants, so yep...

·
Registered
585 Posts
So far...

Bike Related...
1. SRAM X-9 Front and Rear Shifters
2. SRAM X-9 Front and Rear Derailleurs
3. Race Face Diabolus Stem
4. Race Face Diabolus Handlebar
5. Evil Thirteen SRS Chain Guide
6. SRAM PC-991 Chain
7. SRAM PG-790 Cassette
8. Avid SL-7 Brake Levers
9. Crank Brothers Candy SL Pedals

Parts are going on my Heckler and Chameleon...

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
TWISTED said:
Thanks. I hear that's the only thing keeping this bike from being perfect. I also got the new Fox V3 Blitz helmet.
If your service dept is good they should be able to get the top end covered as a goodwill gesture from Honda just make shure they put the ProCircut valve springs in. Stock springs are cheap & allow valves to slam into seats. The PS springs retail for about 175.00 set, you have to pay that part. I covered about 15 top ends through Honda, put hte hours in now.
The Fox products are getting better every year, awsome helmet!

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
My present is going to work. Gotta be there at around 11 am today.

That's alright tho, work gives me pro-deals on gear which = boss christmas presents to myself.

Gettin a set of mid-fat twintip skis, a new snowboard/boots, couple pairs of shell pants and a couple of jackets. Bike related gettin a new camelbak, full face helmet and a build kit for my formerly retired hardtail.

·
Registered
781 Posts
TWISTED said:
I'm sure a bunch of you guys are getting some cool Christmas parts. What did you get?

Here's my Christmas preseant to myself that I picked up today. Brand new 2005 Honda CRF 250r, that was on sale for $1000 cheaper than the '06, which is almost identical except the twin pipes. No kids or girlfriend, what was I supposed to do for Christmas?
excellent gift Twist, I similary gifted myself earlier this year

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
vpjackal989 said:
Everything is there new rims, chain guide. bb, chain ring, hat, pads, padlock knee, and some tees
only one crank too?

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.