Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Natural body armor
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine was a little early (last week).
Got new forks and wheels for my DJ/commuter/urban do it all SS :D

Yep, thru axle on a commuter... :cool: but you know I got some curbs on my way to work...

What did you get?
ZT

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
I got one of these (not bike related) so I can annoy the neighbors:

two of these to keep my hands happy:

and one of these so you can see me coming a mile away:

and a pair of these to keep my hands warm:

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
redmr2_man said:
The only biking stuff I got was a Dirt subscription and some pearl izumi leg warmers...

they're large and im 6f 1 and they fall down about 2x an hour during rides....should i get a medium?
Some duct tape should fix that:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
redmr2_man said:
The only biking stuff I got was a Dirt subscription and some pearl izumi leg warmers...

they're large and im 6f 1 and they fall down about 2x an hour during rides....should i get a medium?
I think I found a cure.

You have to wear spandex. And put it on when you are ready to ride, not at home and/ or during your car ride to trail head as that sitting position will make them fall off.

·
I am lost, I'm no guide
1,145 Posts
an iphone for me

but Santa rocked my kids...

The 20 inch is too fast for the pup... She couldn't keep up, even w/ the frisbee in the mouth

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
X-Mas gifts

Besides the glasses I got for riding, the only other riding related thing I got was a freind and I get to spend 3 hours with Mark Weir and he'll teach us how to ride a pump track. Can't freak'n wait for this. Not gonna happen till spring though due to weather.:D

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.