Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going To Send My Quasi Frame Off To Spectrum Powder Coating For A New Color, What Color??? Orange, White, Red???? The New Turner Packs In Orange Are Sweet, Same As White, But Also Like The Red On The New Moto Lights!!! Please Help!!!!

·
thats right living legend
6,360 Posts
bogmonster said:
Going To Send My Quasi Frame Off To Spectrum Powder Coating For A New Color, What Color??? Orange, White, Red???? The New Turner Packs In Orange Are Sweet, Same As White, But Also Like The Red On The New Moto Lights!!! Please Help!!!!
I've got the grey ML I wanted the red but my LBS had orderd it in grey by mistake. Grey was a close second anyway so it was cool.But I'de have to go with red if I were you they do look cool on the ML. But if you like bright colors like I 'sometimes' do that orange does look real sweet.

·
Trail Rider
914 Posts
bogmonster said:
The big question is....do i powdercoat the rear triangle and seat tower as well??? Or leave it polished? it is in new condition......
The polished rear end is easy to polish out the scratches and make brand new again. I like the Ventana Blue color that some of the pics of the X5 have been posted(front end). I'd probably PC the seat tower as well, or how about a polished frame also?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.