Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to order a '07 Superlight (powdercoat) and was wondering if anyone has seen the 07 white and if it "matches" the off whitish color of the 07 Fox RLC? What color PC frame would go with this fork? I already have the fork.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I'm with Scruffy on this one. Gang Green is the shizzle. Mainly because it seems to annoy a lot of old skool and patriot SCers who would die before they ride something that isn't ano red or blue...:D

I'm also partial to the white frames, but if you go for the white frame/fork combo, make sure wheels, parts & tyres are black as midnight. :cool:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Arrrrgh!!!!!

Oh SWEETER, I can't wait. I just ordered Ano Slate which I think will look pretty sweet with the white F100. The sexy SLR's won't hurt either.

I've owned Ano SC's before and they're bomber. I would have to admitt though that the Orange they have with the F100 on the SC website would have been my top choice if powdercoat was an option.

Why the powder coat only? I admitt the colors are great. Also check out the liquid blue on the juliana on the sc website, that or the ano blue with the white rlc would be a great choice.

I asked about the white here cuz that wass my original choice, all white and some one replied that it look s great but if any dirt works it's way through a scratch it will stain the white dirt color..... I know, I know, the horror. A MTB with dirt stains;)g

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Powder Coat vs. Anodizing?

I was thinking the PC because you can touch it up if you a scratch or nick, but with the Anodizing once it scratches its hard to touch up.....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey sweeter, the ano frame looks great. Could you tell me if the logos are lazer etched or are they now using stick-ons like the pc framesets. I just ordered a black pc myself, hope the new SL is as good in the tight singletrack as the old one.

·
Registered
12 Posts
tmp said:
Hey sweeter, the ano frame looks great. Could you tell me if the logos are lazer etched or are they now using stick-ons like the pc framesets. I just ordered a black pc myself, hope the new SL is as good in the tight singletrack as the old one.
they are lazer etched. looks good, really :)
the frame weight 2360g (5.24lb) without seatcollar

·
Registered
530 Posts
does anyone have a picture of the new superlight in the ano blue by chance. i'm interested to see what that color looks like. i realize the SL's are just now finding their homes so it may be a while. thanks.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I think the liquid blue looks awesome with the 07 white fox fork. The blue fox lettering compliments the blue on the bike. The white santa cruz lettering compliments the white fox colour.

Any colour should be good though. I've got a Citrus ano frame with the white 07 fox forks. I'm very happy with how they look. Even happier with how they perform.

I'm sure you'll be happy no matter what colour you pick.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.