Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup. I suck. My first frame this year. Let's just say my head has been totally fu©ked up over the last year.

So... What color?

No promises on what you say, I just figured that some forks my want to say what they think and why. I'm thinking of a purple. Anyway, it goes in on Tuesday.

RAL # please.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Seriously Pete, purple?

I'd make some kinda sarcastic comment about taking off your skirt and being a man but seeing as how I have done more bikes with pink than I care to remember I'd better not toss the first rock :D

More importantly, what'd ya build?

Good to see ya back around,

rody

·
Registered
571 Posts
I hear that Joel :p

You should know that when you build for others you are a slave to others desires...what the customer wants, the customer gets :)

So back on topic for Pete, how about a coat that speaks to your straight forward eye towards simple clean design, function, and durability?

I think I'd vote for a "rebar" green with some white accents.

cheers,

rody

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's a trailbike. I've improved my bends by fully modeling the frame and added clearance for 3.5" tires (not that I run anything over 2.2" thought) It has my new laser cut ISCG05 mount and CNC cut IS head tube rings and HT2 BB, direct mount FD.

I really want to do a new road bike now. My MTB bikes are pretty wired. I see more room for improvement for my road bike. I'm thinking of doing a 1.375" DT and a 1" TT. Weird, but I'm thinking it could be good.

·
Thread Killer
771 Posts
a stars-and-stripes motif?

if not that, just go with plain hemi orange (RAL 2005)

·
Premium Member
7,491 Posts
Any color you want - as long as it's black.

Someday I'll be so rich and famous that people will *beg* me to build them a frame. Any frame at all - builder's choice. If you end up with a BMX, or a 'bent, or an old Magna that I spraypainted and re-decaled while tripping on peyote, too bad.

A mere glance from my bloodshot eyes will be enough to turn any steed into a world-championship caliber machine.

Complain or pester me during the 16 year wait time? Back of the line! Complain again?

No bike for you!

And they will all be black. Like my tiny shriveled heart.

-Walt

dbohemian said:
:yawn:

There is always one:D

Dave B

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts