Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HALP....

i am expecting my frame sometime in February (fingers crossed)....I have a sexy set of Purple Ano Industry 9's (my wife gifted me) and I am trying to figure out a frame color that works (ugh)

I do like a high gloss dark root beer brown (almost black) with white lettering....or a regular rootbeer brown

any other suggestions?

and yes...i am giving my brain a rest at work trying to troubleshoot some ridiculously hard to track bug.....meh...

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Grey and purple sounds like it could be cool. You typically see purple contrasted with lighter colors like yellow and white, but a lighter shade of grey could be pretty sweet.

·
Snowjnky McDreamy
2,560 Posts

·
Safety Consultant
235 Posts
I had a Marin Pine Mountain that came all decked out in purple ano. The frame was a faux titanium finish that looked pretty cool with it.

·
Snowjnky McDreamy
2,560 Posts

·
Snowjnky McDreamy
2,560 Posts

·
ol'guy who says hi &waves
2,546 Posts
Gotta agree with grey or more appropriatly, for you, raw or nekked.

·
Registered
603 Posts
sometimes I look in my girlfriends underwear drawer, and see what crazy combos are in there. i find women's underwear to use pretty creative color combina...wait, too much info?

·
Feeling a little taller
6,705 Posts
CHUM said:
HALP....

i am expecting my frame sometime in February (fingers crossed)....I have a sexy set of Purple Ano Industry 9's (my wife gifted me) and I am trying to figure out a frame color that works (ugh)

I do like a high gloss dark root beer brown (almost black) with white lettering....or a regular rootbeer brown

any other suggestions?

and yes...i am giving my brain a rest at work trying to troubleshoot some ridiculously hard to track bug.....meh...
Black and blue. Wait! Those are CHUM's typical post-ride colors IIRC.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts