Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a tumble yesterday and halfway home I realized I had lost both my co2 and multitool.

Now that I have the "luxury" of replacing them, just curious was everyone else was using.

Previous tool: crank bros m17
Co2: SRAM/genuine innovations "twist on" (hated it)

I plan on using my Awesome Race Strap under the saddle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I use the awesome strap also with tube, tire lever and AirChuck-Co2 under the saddle. I've been using the awesome straps for years, as long as you have them pretty tight they wont come undone. (I seemingly always have a saddle bag come undone)

For multi-tool I have a lezyne Sv had it for a few years and hasn't fallen apart like most others.

·
I should be out riding
1,866 Posts
I second lezyne. Best made Multi tool I've ever owned, and feels (in my unscientific pick up each one test) noticeably lighter than Crank Bros.

Awesome strap when not using camelbak. The newest iteration looks even better. Tulbag (also a Backcountry Research product) when using camelbak. CO2 - can't remember what one, but with the head that is depressed to inflate. Lots of choices for those.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.