Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just getting back into riding and will be riding mostly locally. (florida, tampa) Not alot of huge hills or anything like that around here.

I was looking at the SPECIALIZED HARDROCK PRO DISC but after a clever bait and switch gimmick from my local bike shop i decided i was going to pay 700$ for one.

700$ is within my budget but the store told me 548.99 for the bike prior to me showing up.. DAMN LIARS!

Anyone have some ideas for a similary priced bike?

Hardtail only for trail riding, street, small jumps and drops. Also any where i could get it for a good price?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah I am in the same situation. I am also looking at the Hardrock Pro Disc and was wondering what other bikes are comparable and you would recomend. My shop is selling them for $600 so you are diffinately getting ripped.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah i complained to the owner and he said he would sell it for 600 to me. I thought i was getting ripped... He has been very kind and has told me he will order the bike with no down payment just to see if i like them. I suppose they will sell anyways if i dont buy.

Anyone out there with any comparable bikes?

The site for 569$ is the exact same format as the site i got my 549.99 price from that they flipped and said it was for an XS 04 only but is a picture of an 05?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.