• Other

Votes: 7 21.9%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
holymtb
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
006_007 said:
Would rather spend my money on bikes / parts rather then some cheezy bike mag.

Or on booze. Love spending money on booze as well.
Then on all future polls - we should include booze as an option. Which shock do you prefer, Fox, CCDB or Bourbon? :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Another vote here for Mountain Flyer (although it's a Rocky Mountain-centric magazine so it wouldn't be as interesting if you didn't live here).

I still get Bike for light reading as well.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
i like a lot of the uk mags, mbuk, mbr, singletrack magazine, dirt. it still shocks me that mountain bike action is in circulation. i've yet to see a more juvenile collection of crap between two covers that wasn't meant to be funny

·
Registered
944 Posts
ryando said:
MBA has to have the worst bike reviews in the biz, and they keep on rehashing the same **** over and over again
100 best things to do an epic ride before you die.

Richard Cunningham makes me want to vomit.

·
Roll on Spring Time!
1,547 Posts
I stopped reading WMB, mbuk and any other mags I was buying as soon as I found Dirt. In my opinion its the only mag with decent articles that relate to aggresive riding and doesnt come with cover to cover advertising or unrealistic reviews. I havent been able to pick up a mag for 16 months since I am in Korea now but a friend brought a copy of MBUK and WMB back from the UK, what a load os pish!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts