Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Track Junkie
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across "Le Freak".

And even more freaky was the "Hell or High Watermelon".

Both good beers. Drink "Hell or High Watermelon" in the heat by the pool, or after a ride. Drink "Le Freak" with your BBQ dinner.

-B

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Not really an obscure beer like I'm use to seeing around here but Im drinking a Kona Longboard and eating a brat that I just made on a George Foreman grill :skep:

·
Medium?
6,728 Posts
BrownLefty said:
Not really an obscure beer like I'm use to seeing around here but Im drinking a Kona Longboard and eating a brat that I just made on a George Foreman grill :skep:
Brats here too, and burgers on the regular Weber with Tecate con lima.

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Fifty-Fifty Brewing Co. Barrel Aged Oatmeal Stout.
I got a growler of it in Truckee yesterday after a long day of riding.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Just finish a Mavericks after night riding Montara Mountian to view the fireworks. Too much fog/overcast. Planned to dirnk the Mavericks at the top of the ride while watching fireworks. Used lizard skins neoprene shinguard wrapped around an ice pack to keep it frosty. Love the beer, hate the brewery, incredibly bad service!

·
Registered
670 Posts
July 4th feast was big this year. 14lbs of pulled pork and 7 lbs of brisket, 14 hours over hickory and white oak. Guests brought the side dishes, and huge appetites. About 1.75 lbs of meat per person.

Washed it down with some of my own brew. Currently on tap:

American Pale, lots of Cascade, 7.8% ABV
Belgian pale, turbinado candi finish, 8.2% ABV

1 - 10 of 10 Posts