Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading on another thread here that there might be some baggy shorts available that won't make my butt look big on slickrock...

Any suggestions?

Currently my butt looks big at Deer Valley in Troy Lee shorts. I weigh 175 with armor and a camelback.

Thanks,

JMH

·
sugoi chairinko
131 Posts
It's not the shorts...

JMH said:
I was reading on another thread here that there might be some baggy shorts available that won't make my butt look big on slickrock...

Any suggestions?

Currently my butt looks big at Deer Valley in Troy Lee shorts. I weigh 175 with armor and a camelback.

Thanks,

JMH
My butt always looks big at Deer Valley, regardless of which shorts I wear, not sure why.

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, my butt did look significantly smaller then... plus your butt always looks smaller in Cali, although it's being blocked by Tom (the team armwarmers are too cold) Farley in this photo... That's me far left. The giant guy behind us is Hans, he is a Volkswagen mechanic and worked on my car for me. I miss free car maintenance.

Hey, wait a minute... you are posting on MTBR!

Coming to Moab in March with us?

JMH

aosty said:
Here's a hot look for ya... mrow!

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dude, I really love Hans, but he never had the most stable lifestyle. He is usually worried about cash and road trips are not really in his Austrian-Accented Vocabulary.

But MAN can that guy fix a VW. He works at Commonwealth Volkswagen in Orange County if you are down there anytime. ;)

JMH

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.