Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
High Alpine Adventure
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes folks, it's that time of year again and we get to play... what's in your bottle? :thumbsup:

Unfortunately it's empty... fortunately, it can be had at our favorite booze palace... Jubilation!!!

Happy New Year one and all.... >;o)=

Attachments

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Homebrew is good right now, the new porter is the best I have done.

Homemade scotch is drinkable, but will be better in a year. It is good though, even the wife will take a slug. Back to the still this weekend to distill some Kirsch.

·
Int'l Man of Leisure
3,268 Posts
greg de taos said:
Homebrew is good right now, the new porter is the best I have done.

Homemade scotch is drinkable, but will be better in a year. It is good though, even the wife will take a slug. Back to the still this weekend to distill some Kirsch.
Porter = yum!

I picked up a bottle of Sailor Jerry last night as I am about out of Pyrate Rum. Haven't cracked the bottle yet though. Also, got a bottle of Parton and a couple limes.

:)

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Patron

MTBNate said:
Porter = yum!

I picked up a bottle of Sailor Jerry last night as I am about out of Pyrate Rum. Haven't cracked the bottle yet though. Also, got a bottle of Parton and a couple limes.

:)
Nice!

·
Bandolero
2,438 Posts
Tom Joad

Something, something, something, darkside.

Maybe a bit of Cider or Glühwein too.

·
"I'm just a patsy"
54 Posts
nmtim said:
Sorry... I was implying that I was sick and not a NyQuil junkie.
we got it, i think Dug was just playing on your reduced immune system ;). hit that Nyquil hard and get better so you can hit some snow with us on your bike (or skis or snowboard if you would rather - i suppose...).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts