Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is a classified spot on here for people to post parts and stuff to sell. But what if I just wanted to give away the parts? I'm not out for a profit. Is that against board policy? The only thing I ask is that the recipient pays for shipping.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh well.....I found a local ad from a guy who's looking for parts. I'm giving him a slew of parts in exchange for 2 full bike adjustments and a set of gently used Town and Country slicks. He's getting STX-RC front and rear derailers, STX 8 speed rapid fire shifters, STX crankset with pedals and a RockShox Indy C fork. All parts are in stellar shape. My wife is making me toss more stuff since I just built a 29er and I'm building a single speed. So this works for me.

·
EDR
10,708 Posts
I know there is a classified spot on here for people to post parts and stuff to sell. But what if I just wanted to give away the parts? I'm not out for a profit. Is that against board policy? The only thing I ask is that the recipient pays for shipping.
Just post them in your regional forum. People can come pick your stuff up or meet you on a ride. People are always giving stuff away in in the AZ forum. Posters even start threads asking for free stuff like shifter pods and whatnot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.