Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Its got what plants crave
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like lately the same recycled garbage keeps surfacing here. I'm tired of hearing debates about carbon, tired of hearing about Missy Giove and drugs and legalization, and also tired of debates regarding the merits (or lack of) of suspension designs. I'm also tired of the "XC and All Mountain" debate, who really cares about that?

If I were a mod I think I'd delete anything regarding weed, single pivots, or XC vs AM. :p

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Jim311 said:
It seems like lately the same recycled garbage keeps surfacing here. I'm tired of hearing debates about carbon, tired of hearing about Missy Giove and drugs and legalization, and also tired of debates regarding the merits (or lack of) of suspension designs. I'm also tired of the "XC and All Mountain" debate, who really cares about that?

If I were a mod I think I'd delete anything regarding weed, single pivots, or XC vs AM. :p
Whaddya speck? You got nearly 4k posts! :p

I'm sick of gloves, magazines & penis enlarger posts.

686 Posts
weeeey i'm sick of the carbon one's too
although whenever I see one, i still have to read it.....

We get a lot of "which wheel", but i'm guilty of that one- everyones need is a bit different so asking opinions in understandable

But, if these post wernt all repeated, there woulnt be a whole lot to talk about would there reaaally? (Except new products and injuries)

·
Its got what plants crave
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
dr13zehn said:
Umm... I'm not sick of any kind of thread since I simply don't waste my time reading the ones I don't care about!?!

Quite simple thing to do really.Give it a go. :thumbsup: :p
Some threads completely digress into these lame ass debates tho. Like the thread about Tara Llanes that almost turned into a weed debate. It's like you can't even avoid them if you want to. :confused:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.