Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Back of the pack fat guy
4,018 Posts
Hawkens said:
Heading to American Falls in a few months for a Family Reunion and figured I'd check out the local trails. Any recommendations on some good XC style trails in the American Falls and Pocatello area.

Thanks

Hawkens
Lots of good trails around Poky. City Creek, White Cairn, Gibson Jack, Slate Mountain and Valvehouse to Wendigo are all good.

·
Banned
11,257 Posts
is there anything up in the Mink Creek Rec Area, or at Pebble Creek on/near the ski hill? I'm doing a road trip from Missoula later this month and would be interested in any pocatello area trails for a good stopover before Moab. technical xc and/or FR would be my preference, but any singletrack is cool.

·
Registered
9 Posts
aLL ARE GOOD

Hawkens said:
Heading to American Falls in a few months for a Family Reunion and figured I'd check out the local trails. Any recommendations on some good XC style trails in the American Falls and Pocatello area.

Thanks

Hawkens
THE BEST WAY TO FIND TRAILS WITH DIRECTIONS IS AT THE INSTANT REPLAY BIKE SHOP. THEY CAN GIVE YOU DIRECTIONS AND TRAIL CONDITIONS AND TECH. INFO AND THEY ALL RIDE MTN BIKE.
YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME IN REGARDS TO THE TRAILS ALSO I TRY TO RIDE DIFFERENT TRAILS ALL THE TIME.
THE ONLY TRAIL I KNOW AROUND AMERICAN FALLS IS AT MASSACRE ROCKS
KEEP SPINNING
LEG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.