Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
8,681 Posts
The last 4 or 5 pairs of Socks I have purchased were from TASCO. They are local to where I live, so I like supporting local business, plus they make a good product with cool designs.

Before I discovered TASCO I was wearing Sock Guy, also a local company, but they do not hold any local stock.... TASCO does an annual warehouse sale in their parking lot with other vendors, food, etc.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I have some sockguy, tld, yeti (sockguy), defeet, swiftwick and dissent

For me nothing beats dissent they are by far the best in my opinion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
I'm a bit of a sock aficionado (fetishist? weirdo? :ROFLMAO:). My go-tos are Swiftwick, Defeet, and Sockguy for the most part. Some may want to check out Twin Six, they have a bit of a MTB vibe in their designs, and I find the quality to be good.

These are just the warm weather bins (yes, I know I have a problem):

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
8,681 Posts
I'm a bit of a sock aficionado (fetishist? weirdo? :ROFLMAO:). My go-tos are Swiftwick, Defeet, and Sockguy for the most part. Some may want to check out Twin Six, they have a bit of a MTB vibe in their designs, and I find the quality to be good.

That is awesome!

·
Evolutionsverlierer
1,318 Posts
When my socks get to raggedy to be worn in a my normal social environment which is already more on the raggedy side of the normal side of society they morph and turn into my mtb socks.

·
Registered
54 Posts

Jeebus! This looks like my sock collection. I have about every design of Sock Guy socks that come in quarter crew length, and multiples of some of them. That reminds me. I should go to his site and check for new designs.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Jeebus! This looks like my sock collection. I have about every design of Sock Guy socks that come in quarter crew length, and multiples of some of them. That reminds me. I should go to his site and check for new designs.
Lol, I hear you! I got a gift certificate for Defeet, but I'm waiting on the Spring designs. Couple of sock losers we are. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I find socks to be one of the most important pieces of gear. I favor merino wool (year round). I have some 1/4 crew and some full calf, some thick, some thin. Seems like the Darn Tough and Smartwool have been my favorites over the years.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts