Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Kona Crbn Process 153 with Fox suspension, 2017 Steel Honzo!
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to St George and looking to do some saweet enduro/dh riding. What are spots do you folks recommend riding in St, George, Hurricane, Virgin and surrounding areas?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
+1 for Flying Monkey (King Kong if you’re into terrifying yourself).

The original Rampage course is rideable as well. Plenty of “smaller” stuff all over the site down lower. And of course 35’ drops and stepdowns as well. 🤣

Grafton DH too.

Gooseberry is fun, but not what I’d call DH or enduro. More like technical XC with some trials thrown in. Beautiful views and terrain, of course. Only about 200 feet of elevation gain from the parking lot to the highest point. Worth doing once I suppose.

·
Registered
2020 Kona Crbn Process 153 with Fox suspension, 2017 Steel Honzo!
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Virgin area - More Money/Grafton Mesa DH, Flying Monkey, King Kong if you have the chops. In St George, Zen and Barrel are good. Paradise Rim as well.
saweeeeet, thanks for the response

·
Registered
489 Posts
Nephi's Twist is a locals trail that is pretty rad and doesn't appear on most visitor's radar. If you can do Flying Monkey and Kong, you should add it to your trip.

I'll second Zen and Barrel. Both great experiences. Gooseberry is awesome. Original Rampage site is fun... but you kind of need someone to show you around in order to find the goods.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Nephi's Twist is a locals trail that is pretty rad and doesn't appear on most visitor's radar. If you can do Flying Monkey and Kong, you should add it to your trip.

I'll second Zen and Barrel. Both great experiences. Gooseberry is awesome. Original Rampage site is fun... but you kind of need someone to show you around in order to find the goods.
Nephi's was super fun but short. Is there a way to link up other fun trails? I meandered down some of those dirt roads and found random single track here and there but I wasn't able to put together a great ride really. I ended up just lapping Nephi's. Good stuff! It's so nice to see you local boys not dumbing everything down like so many places. You guy's have the goods!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts