Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all can you tell me an esitmated figure i can sell my rims for, i have the wtb laser lites with stans arches 29". they are the same ones that came with my niner jet 9 which was affected by the recal and i am not using them, brought them in febuary and they were used unitil the begining of the summer when the issues of the jet 9 started showing up great condition. so im plannig on selling them so i can pick up something for my next build....
'

·
Always Learning
9,608 Posts
david8613 said:
hey all can you tell me an esitmated figure i can sell my rims for, i have the wtb laser lites with stans arches 29". they are the same ones that came with my niner jet 9 which was affected by the recal and i am not using them, brought them in febuary and they were used unitil the begining of the summer when the issues of the jet 9 started showing up great condition. so im plannig on selling them so i can pick up something for my next build....
'
Put them up on eBay for the open auction market and let the market tell you what they are worth. You could use a reserve price so if the bids are not high enough, you are protected and they won't sell below your reserve price. Or, use the individual parts price list and come up with a figure you are willing to sell them (keeping in mind they are used and depreciation needs to be realistically factored into the sales price).

Stans Arch rims are about $89 each
WTB Laser Lite Hubs are (give or take) about $116 - 139 front/$171-$199 rear
laced up with the spokes adds another pile of $$

You could check the classifieds here as well as eBay to see if there are any of the same wheelsets that have sold or are selling and what the asking price is/was.

BB

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.