Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
keystone addict
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I blew a bearing in my atomlab aircorp pedals and need to send them in for warantee. But their website does not specifically say to what address to send them to, and I am tired of waiting for them to respond to my e-mail. Does anybody know the correct address to ship them to by chance?

G

·
You might aswell buy new pedals, unless you have others, use those and see if there is any hope in the warantee...
Im not sure they(anyone) will warrantee/warranty broken bearings, unless you used it for like a week and it broke?

·
Yay! Bikes !
1,761 Posts
FWIW: I just bought bearings to rebuild my aircorps, they are sold/distributed through Lizard Skins in UT and only cost a couple of dollars. Not warranty, but it will be less than the expense of shipping your pedals.

·
keystone addict
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nick. said:
FWIW: I just bought bearings to rebuild my aircorps, they are sold/distributed through Lizard Skins in UT and only cost a couple of dollars. Not warranty, but it will be less than the expense of shipping your pedals.
Really???? Wow, thats sweeeeet. Do you have the link? I cant find it on lizard skins' website.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.