Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mini and I took a late ride at the moon , well it was not very late but it was later then we planned . We started off on NW1 to Deacon . We stoped there for a few mins to make some ajustment to Minis back tire which he ended up letting all the air out so he needed to pump it completely up .LOL! We made our way to 8 . While we were traveling 8 we needed to make another stop to let a chipmunk pass . Which he just sat on the trail looking at us for awhile . I think he wanted a lift . Finally we were off again . We made our way to Ledgeveiw . We find we can't ride with out doing Ledgeveiw ! I was riding very well . I did then teter totter with ease . Mini commented I was riding very smooth then it was all down hill ! We traveled up the access road toward T-Rex which both Mini and I went down on loose rock . Which Mini removed from the road as I sat due to my twisted ankle . We made our way to the water towers for a brief rest . Off we went down T-Rex . I was leading the way . I guess I was going a little to fast when I clipped a tree with my handlebar . I was down again . Mini said it looked like i was crumbled up on my face .LOL ! Off again after brushing myself off . Made it over the rock garden with one stop . We made it to the road with no other troubles . We then made are way to Screamer . I love riding Screamer ! I got air !!!!!!! I was truely great . It is like you are floating ! Mini made it though Squeezer with no problem . I tried to make it over the wall . That was a failure . Scrapped up my arm. Mini want me to do squeezer . That is where i smashed my finger and left some blood . MIni could not stop laughing at me . So we were off again this time I was in the lead because he did not want to miss if i wrecked again . Well he did get to see it again . This was great very classic tuffgrrl crash ! I rode right off the bridge on Farm House Rd . I was stuck and twisted in my bike . Mini was laughing so Hard he had to get the camera which I have to say I was wearing to take a couple of pics ! Finally I was at the Road . I was so glad to to see . Checked out my bike to see how bad I bent the front wheel again . not to bad .We rode to road back to the van. We were stopped by a couple of new MBR to the moon . They were looking for the Trail head . WE made it back to the van and were able to talk to them for a while . left them know about the trails because there were no maps to give them . Sorry I dont remember their names but they are new to riding invested in gear but NO HELMENTS ! Hope they did well . have troble uploading pics !

·
Did you ever have ham?
1,650 Posts
Be careful...you'll hurt the trees...LMAO!!! Glad to hear that you are ok!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts