Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Flight Junkie
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to South Mountain on my way home from work and rode in the rain. Wonderful to feel the rain and actually feel cool for a change. I just took a slow pace and hit rocks and bunny hopped and just had a smile on my face the whole time. Slow flowing singletack just feeling the groove. Happy to be a mountain biker... lucky to be able to just have fun.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I was hoping to get in a ride this morning but woke up a little late to enjoy the cool air. Rode this afternoon and had fun with a few new ruts and sandtraps where I wasn't expecting. It's always a little surprise after the rain:)

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
i missed the rain....dammit.
yer starting to sound like folks that live in Tucson - I''ve had to listen to them gush non-stop about how tacky the trails are and how they're in the best shape they've been in for a long time.
so i'm going down next weekend to see fer myself ;-)

G

·
office space

IBIKEAZ said:
Happy to be a mountain biker... lucky to be able to just have fun.
For some reason whe I read that, it totally reminded me of "Office Space" when the were busting up the printer with "God damn it feels good to be a gangsta..." playing in the background...why? I have know idea why...I guess the slow riding vs. the slow motion beat down...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.