Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Locs on Spokez
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been rainin a bunch but we managed to squeeze some riding in on Wednesday....

Enjoy :thumbsup:

·
Totally, and to the max.
2,555 Posts
WOW. That was badass. Killer footage of my favorite Santa Cruz trails. Nice work and keep em coming!

·
padded
705 Posts
Suh-weet! Way more fun than what I was doing Wednesday.
The vids you guys make are awesome, keep 'em coming!

·
Ariolimax columbianus
1,611 Posts
that's boss....some sick talent all around...that fogel (quist)(?) has some sick skate style, if that makes sense....watching some of the old stuff before, he just keeps gettin smoother. is someone in the trees for some o 'dat trail stuff? seriously though, young folks w/cameras, technology, and skills......i'm watching this on the internet right now!!!! drinking beer...waiting to get out..... this wasn't even around 15 years ago.....thanks.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Great footage and riding!

Nice to see some video's of downhillers that actually have some skills! Great demonstration of body positioning. Quality filming too.

edit: Just watched more on your site... someone remind me why I moved out of Aptos??? Ok, the riding sucked when I left in '95 but it sure looks better now.

·
Locs on Spokez
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yup, all done with Vegas. Don't know any editing tips tho, that's Fogels area of expertise

1 - 19 of 19 Posts