Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
Yeah, it's got a rough break-in period though because when you first compress the fork it has to bust through the lowers so the uppers can extent about 6" past....

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
I've got the 2001 version on a bike of mine. The fork has this sweet new evolutionary damping that imitates the imaculate one of a Marz Junior T! I love the thing so much, I would never survive curb drops without it.

·
n00b eternal
633 Posts
Wow it is my bike!

That was supposed to be a super secret prototype that I was riding for NASA. If we don't start free-riding better the terrorists will win. So keep this on the dl, right?

I landed a 500 ft-2160-octuple-flair-tailwhip with this. I are the greatest-est! Take that terrorism!

·
Registered
757 Posts
I've been riding on one of those since I bought my Demo 9.

That fork is tha shiznit. It feels bottomless... but I think I'm gunna put my 888 back on since that thing's rather flexy through the rock gardens... :D

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
RockShox Boxxer BIG FOOT...

quite frankly i think its bloody rediclous...no one needs a 12" front fork lead alone a single crown one...and for a start ppl shouldnt be riding down steep terrain with an angle of 90' and anyways why would u want to...drop the bloody thing or huck over it instead... :rolleyes:

(if ppl visited NSMB then you would have noticed thats like 4 months old...anyways heres more pics)

Attachments

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
BJ- said:
quite frankly i think its bloody rediclous...no one needs a 12" front fork lead alone a single crown one...and for a start ppl shouldnt be riding down steep terrain with an angle of 90' and anyways why would u want to...drop the bloody thing or huck over it instead... :rolleyes:

(if ppl visited NSMB then you would have noticed thats like 4 months old...anyways heres more pics)
Of course you realize that its a boxxer with the stanchions only going up to the lower crown right BJ? :rolleyes:

Just makin sure cuz you seemed pretty sincere on those comments in your last post there...

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
Of course you realize that its a boxxer with the stanchions only going up to the lower crown right BJ? :rolleyes:

Just makin sure cuz you seemed pretty sincere on those comments in your last post there...
I don't think that he does. Not to mention the people that "think" it could be real despite there being no bushing overlap and the fact that the uppers would bust through the lowers.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Master_Jako said:
its called the bigfoot...it was a protoype and thats all i know...
Arent you missing the test photos of it over on pinkbike?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Right...........................So you guys did read the small print on NSMB.com which stated APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.