Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Niner.....If your listening....I have a 2012 WFO and I'm patiently waiting for the RDO version of the new WFO.

Any insight on a release date?

·
Carbon & Ti rule
5,410 Posts
Niner.....If your listening....I have a 2012 WFO and I'm patiently waiting for the RDO version of the new WFO.

Any insight on a release date?
What are you hoping a WFO RDO would offer over the Air Formed alloy ?

·
Registered
334 Posts
The Niner rep I spoke to a month ago said there were no plans at this time for an RDO version of the WFO. He said there really wasn't the interest for such a bike so far, but they would make one if the interest showed to be there in the future.

He did say say, look out for a much longer travel bike from them, but that was as much as he'd say.;)

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
The Niner rep I spoke to a month ago said there were no plans at this time for an RDO version of the WFO. He said there really wasn't the interest for such a bike so far, but they would make one if the interest showed to be there in the future.

He did say say, look out for a much longer travel bike from them, but that was as much as he'd say.;)
davidcopperfield stirs....

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think it would be great to see a WFO RDO option to compete with the other carbon long travel options that are currently on the market. I’m sure the alloy version is a great bike, but a RDO option with the possibility of a nicer rear shock, more travel, lighter (if only a slight difference from alloy), stiffer frame with a five year warranty would be a purchase I would make in a heartbeat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts